Translate Divorce Certificate

If you intend to marry a foreign partner, you will need various documents to present to the competent registry office. If your future spouse has been married before, the certificate of no impediment or the divorce decree must be presented in addition to a so-called certificate of marriageability or a certificate of singleness. We will be happy to do this certified translation of your foreign divorce certificate from Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Cuba or any other Latin American country for you.

Should you require a certified translation of a German divorce certificate into English, Spanish or Portuguese, you are also welcome to contact us with this request.

The best thing to do is to send us your divorce certificate that you would like to have translated as a PDF document electronically and state the language combination you require as well as your preferred deadline.

You will also receive a quotation from us by e-mail, taking into account your preferred date. If you agree with our proposal, confirm our offer in writing by e-mail, stating your exact address and a telephone number for any queries. You will then receive an invoice from us for this translation service. After receipt of payment, we will send you the documents both electronically as a PDF file and by post. By arrangement, you are also welcome to collect and pay for the translation at our office.

Please note that if you use the certified translation abroad, you may need an apostille, over-certification or legalisation. Please feel free to contact us for further information.

Get a quote

Translate Other Certificates