Translate Report Card

You would like to study, work or apply for a job in Germany and need a certified translation into German of your foreign school report card from Spain, Portugal, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, Cuba or another Latin American country for your professional recognition in Germany. We will be happy to provide you with a certified translation of your school report, your high school diploma, your college or university degree, such as your diploma, your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, your vocational certificate from Spanish and Portuguese or even English into German.

Or you intend to study, work or apply for a job abroad and need your school report or school leaving certificate, your university degree or university diploma, such as your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, your diploma, your IHK certificate or vocational certificate translated and certified into English, Spanish or Portuguese, then we would be very pleased to receive your enquiry about this certified translation.

The best thing to do is to send us the certificates you would like to have translated as a PDF document electronically and state the language combination you require as well as your deadline.

You will also receive a quotation from us by e-mail, taking into account your preferred date. If you agree with our proposal, confirm our offer in writing by e-mail, stating your exact address and a telephone number for any queries. You will then receive an invoice from us for this translation service. After receipt of payment, we will send you the documents both electronically as a PDF file and by post. By arrangement, you are also welcome to collect and pay for the translation at our office.

Please note that if you use the certified translation abroad, you may need an apostille, over-certification or legalisation. Please feel free to contact us for further information.

Get a quote

Translate Other Testimonials